Purpose: To ensure that all grocery aisles and all grocery products are fully stocked and attractively merchandised.
Status: Reports to Night Crew Manager
- Ensure that displays are clean, attractive, fully stocked and neatly organized.
- Ensure all displays are faced and rotated to ensure freshness.
- Order assigned product to maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Ensure accurate signage is in place and notify POS of missing labels or incorrect pricing.
- Build end cap displays, and displays for seasonal and promotional product.
- Clean work areas and prepare the store for opening.
- Maintain warehouse. Store product in a clean, safe, and organized condition.
- Able to work as a positive team member.
- Experience in retail merchandising or warehouse work.
- Organized, paying special attention to detail.
- Willing to work overnight shifts.
- Manual dexterity with hazardous equipment.
- Must be 18 years of age to operate equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to understand written and spoken English.
- Able to stand two or more hours at a time.