Purpose: To keep the store and offices clean and orderly, perform basic maintenance throughout the store and office areas, and to provide prompt, friendly, courteous customer service as needed.
Status: Reports to Facilities Manager.
- Wipe down surfaces including: banisters, tables, shelves, walls, file cabinets, conference room surfaces, and some desks and computers
- Vacuuming/mopping floors
- Trash removal
- Bathroom and break room cleaning
- Usage of all janitorial cleaners and equipment
- Perform basic maintenance on store and office areas
- Clean up spills when necessary
- Other cleaning duties:Parking Lot and surrounding outside areas.
- Facing shelves
- Ability to be friendly and courteous with customers.
- Able to work independently and as a positive team member.
- Well-organized, pays attention to detail.
- Familiarity with janitorial tasks and housekeeping skills.
- Able to stand for two or more hours at a time.
- Basic math skills required.
- Must be 18 years of age in order to operate equipment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Manual dexterity with hazardous equipment.
- Able to understand written and spoken English
- Willingness to work with sanitizers and cleaners.