May 18, 2020 – New Store Hours
March 31, 2020 – Return Policy
March 30, 2020 – Corona Virus update
NEW STORE HOURS
Effective, May 18, 2020
Sunday: 10am to 7pm (No early Senior Citizen shopping)
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9am to 8pm (Senior shopping from 8am to 9am)
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday: 9am to 8pm (No early Senior Citizen shopping)
March 31, 2020
Out of abundance of caution for both customers and employees, effective immediately and until further notice, we are suspending our current return policy and all sales are final. In instances where there was a quality problem or issue with the product at the time of the purchase we will exchange the items with original receipt.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
March 30, 2020
To our Valued Customers,
In our continuing efforts to keep employees and customers safe, we have updated our protective measures. We will continue to revise this list on an ongoing basis, so please check our website daily for any new information.
Here are the measures we have taken to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
- Wiping down and sanitizing every shopping cart and hand basket before customer usage
- Installed plexiglass at every register to protect our customers and cashiers
- 6’ social distant rule in place
- Crowd control (Limit how many customers can shop at a time) in both stores
- Bulk olives from olive bar available prepackaged
- On 3/17 we will have limits on key items
- Toilet Paper / Paper Towels / Water / Sanitizers / More items may be added in the future
- Temporarily closing the following sections:
- Café kitchen.
- Deli Food Service counter starting 3/17/20. Selling Pre-packaged only
- Hot soup station as of 3/17/20
- Fresh juice from our coffee bar as of 3/17/20
- Temporarily cancelled all demos and in-store sampling
- Supplied approved sanitizers next to our shopping carts
- Supplied disposable gloves around the store for our customers to use.
- Increased our cleaning crew hours to wipe and disinfect high traffic areas such as handles, counters, doorknobs, etc.
- Begun hourly sanitation of all register areas and PIN pads
- Encouraged any employees not feeling well to stay home
- Implemented/continued the CDC’s best practices among employees, including thoroughly washing hands for 20 seconds and avoiding touching the face area
We have reviewed the above with our entire staff for their safety and yours.
We’ll continue to take additional measures and guidance from the CDC and the City of Berkeley going forward and encourage you to share any suggestions to help us provide the best/safest possible service in these challenging times. Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Berkeley Bowl Management