Posted: Nov 22, 2019
2020 Oregon Street & 920 Heinz Avenue
Provide support to all of property including building maintenance, equipment repair and administration of janitorial and other outside suppliers to maintain company property.
Reports to Facilities Manager
- Performs support duties for the facilities team. Schedules employees, manages employee timecards, Drafts and participates in presentation of performance reviews and disciplinary notes. Interviews prospective employees and makes recommendations to manager for further interviews.
- Oversees the work of outside craft workers such as HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) repair workers, carpenters, electricians, phone/alarm repair personnel, plumbers and painters as needed for building and equipment maintenance
- Assists facilities manager with estimates regarding maintenance and repair costs; and maintains records of work order requests and completion. Maintains records of materials used; orders and purchases new materials as required.
- Establishes cleaning schedules for stores and communicates with outside janitorial service to ensure buildings are clean and well maintained.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Makes minor repairs to building or equipment as needed.
- Implements and upholds safety procedures
- Assist in review invoicing, verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
Non-Essential Functions and Tasks:
Assists in other areas of the store as necessary.
- Education/Training: High school diploma or GED required.
- Licenses/Certifications: Forklift Certification
- Experience: Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge/Skills: Able to perform basic math functions accurately Good communication skills – listening and clear instructions
- Other: Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.