Posted: Nov 11, 2020
920 Heinz Avenue
To provide facilities support to properties including building maintenance, equipment repair, installs, janitorial and other outside suppliers to maintain company properties.
Reports to Facility Manager
- Performs skilled and semi-skilled maintenance and repair work on buildings, facilities, equipment or machinery
- Assembles, installs and/or repairs: wiring, electrical and electronic components, plumbing/pipe systems, physical structures, fixtures, paint, HVAC systems, locks/access systems, compressors, generators, etc.
- Repairs or replaces defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools, and reassembles equipment
- Paints and/or repairs windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall and other parts of building structures
- Maintain parts, supplies and equipment
- Be aware of safety issues and take steps to correct unsafe condition
- Oversees the work of outside craft workers such as HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) repair workers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and painters as needed for building and equipment maintenance
Non-Essential Functions and Tasks:
- Assists in other areas of the store as necessary.
- Education/Training: High school diploma or GED required.
- Licenses/Certifications: Forklift Certification
- Experience: Previous skilled maintenance preferred.
Able to perform basic math functions accurately
Good communication skills – listening and clear instructions
Other: Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.