¾ cup Fantastic World FoodsTM Nature’s Burger mix with ¾ cup boiling water makes 3 patties
1. For (3) 3” patties, in a mixing bowl combine ¾ cup Fantastic World FoodsTM Nature’s Burger mix with ¾ cup boiling water. Stir well.
2. Let mixture stand for 10 to 15 minutes until it has cooled and become stiff.
3. Form into thin patties (1/2” thick and about 3” in diameter).
4. Pan fry on medium heat in nonstick pan (butter or vegetable oil optional). Turn frequently until browned on both sides.
5. If desired, melt a slice of cheese on top.
6. Serve on a bun with your favorite condiments and garnishes such as lettuce, tomato, red onion relish, ketchup or mustard.